Friday, March 11, 2011

motivation

I find that, in order to keep one's self motivated in doing anything [say:studying,working,etc], we should have something to look forward to. I have been so demotivated lately and I stick with the -I am my OWN motivator- motto. So, that's just what I did.




you can watch it on youtube if you are interested. Got English subtitles too =)


For example:

lack of motivation to do work, to study or be in a particular position  [senang cerita,nak quit lah]

what we should do??: aim something as a distraction/motivation. Like aiming to meet up with bestfriends, watch a movie after work [ I watched 3 Idiots, works everytime....hehehe], go buy delicacies, read a book, call mum, read motivational stuffs, read the Quran, seek for people's motivational words  [who knows you might be inspired with the given words ] or planning a vacation trip with besties....hoho



I can't guarantee it is a success for EVERYone but it won't hurt if you try, right? =)


inshaAllah~~



motivational enough found in tumblr =)




I will have a whole week worth of motivation because my family's coming to spend the school holidays with me....though I will be working but at least I won't have to cook for myself,bahahaha oh I so miss mama's cooking ^____^





toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment