Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do you part =)



Succeeded with Earth Hour,yeay!! =)

You may say "oh,what difference does it make just by switching everything off for just an hour?!"

Well, it may not really "save" the earth but it helps create an AWARENESS of how much we have wasted that leads to the slow destruction of mother earth.

I've been doing this for a couple of years now and this is the first time I've done it outside of campus, not that great, I only saw a couple of neighbours who switched off their lights and fans and went outside the balcony to enjoy the beautiful bright sky  [the sky is so bright these days....I only spotted some stars...not much ].

So, I've done my part, did you?!

special dedication to AK in Dublin:  If you're reading this, do switch off your lights for an hour tonight and well....do something besides studying....rest for a while lah!,don't tensi2 your mind too much...you might catch a brain cramp,LOL!!! JK!!! :P

you deactivating your fb, me not active on skype during weekends, when will we eva meet virtually?!!!hahaha



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment