Friday, March 4, 2011

Read&Books

I had a conversation via skype with the owner of penjajabuku.tumblr.com  [who's also my friend,lol] which ended up with me letting go of some pre-loved books  [own collection]. And to my dismay, two got sold right away   [pakcik kayo monang motokar,LOL]. The thing about letting go of my stuffs is that, it's hard. Although I'm pretty much sure that I won't re-read some of the books, the sense of owning those books makes me feel  sayang to let go.

Oh well, on the bright side, I need to let go of some to give way to new ones....hahaha


Let's return back to the legacy of reading hardcopy books. Keep away your iPads,Lappies,Netbooks, virtual-whatever-book gadgets and take some time to indulge into the world of fresh scented books  [hyperbole sikit]





teringat zaman2 sekolah dulu yang pertandingan "sapa baca buku paling banyak dapat anugerah tokoh something2"   [okay,kalau x ingat facts xpayah cerita lah]




Happy Reading!



**Kurangkan rasuah dalam kehidupan,tingkatkan prestasi dalam pentadbiran,LOL~!



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment