Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stress. Clueless. Uncertainties






in need of motivations....lots of 'em



********************************************************************************

In response to the above, I've found so many motivational quotes and verses in my tumblr but the one I really needed most was:


And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.  [Al-Ghafir: 60]



Certainly, every time, with no doubt..........to Him.....just to Him and only to Him should we seek for a peace of heart and forgiveness.


Problems [in general] would always be there. It sums up to how life is beautiful with those mixtures. We can't be contented all the time nor be gloomy all the time. There's always the balancing part need to be done.









Hey, I'm human also mah! :D




mode:  "Sometimes the captain themself drowns their ship"
Kisi ko bataana nahin dard chupa hai kahan   [no, this is not the translation for the above]



Back on track ! cannot be lost for so long now can I?





toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment