Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crapping

So tomorrow my family are coming. I am so uberly excited! See, the thing is, when I was all alone in Malaysia when they weren't here, I wasn't that psyched up. Well, mostly because I was still a uni student. With my friends,so whenever I felt lonely, I'd just hang out with them or atleast I go and repent spend my time at SHAS MOSQUE Lev 2 or go to the TV area at my Mahallah or go kacau my neighbouring dorm mates. Atleast I'm with another soul ya know? But,this time around, the case is different. My friends are all over Malaysia and mostly have started working, married, busy with their studies excetera2. Working life and study life, both have their similarities in terms of giving my so-called commitment. But, the difference is, I have no friends to hang out with anymore. In this situation, even if I wanted to do so, it can only be done during the weekends which I so need to rest or I have to go out to places which need money  [transport+eat+others].

 So, yeah, better I convert it to something that requires less money....blogging? blog-hopping? reading? listening to N.A.K's and other beneficial vids so on so forth.


My previous blogs, I'd always jot down my activities  [recap: semasa bergelar pelajar]. When I read them again, first I'd slap myself for the terrible language usage  [which seems poorer up till now,haih!], then I would laugh to myself because of the funny things I used to do. Aah yeh yaadein hai T_T

I said to myself that i would keep this blog as informative as I could but.........Okay, I'll take this entry down later [or will I not? it's my blog ] so pardon me okay ? :)


p/s: kenapa feedjit jadi kaler pink2 ni? I zon't like! xdak tukar setting pun...huhu




till then,

toddles~

salam~~

4 comments:

  1. that's the point! bila time 'sekolah' tapi kita sorg2, takde terasa sgt coz we have frens to distract us from the loneliness.. tapi sekrang ni adeh... loneliness call me by name.. eh tajuk lagu tu...

    well, rajin ulang alik jb kl ek. adik2 awak camne sekolah diorang? tak pening ke tukar2? huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. tula kan???

    ayah kt kena ngajar budak2 SPACE dats why ulang alik...adik2 mcm biasa lah...he...he

    ReplyDelete
  3. awk lonely penya....tu laki ang dok ada and the baby in ur tummy trim tu...hihi

    ReplyDelete