Saturday, January 8, 2011

Books that I purchased!

It's been a while since I last bought any leisure readings. The last few novels were purchased at the CarBoot Sale in Manchess=). Today I went to Kay Ell Chi Chi with my mom and our first stop was at: Kinokuniya. So, I bought these two:

A&B




A: Due to the phenomenal drama "Hani"....teheee~  [ I bought it at the ticket of a 'motivational' book, not a marriage book]

B: I love Jodi Picoult's novels. Because it points out love not in the mushy ewwwy lovey dovey kinda mode which is too vomit-ty for me....LOL....I read the synopsis behind the cover and saw the word "Asperger's Syndrome" and straight away took it. Hope I can read it sooooon!!!





p/s: AK, you have book A or not? want me to buy it for you?kui3



No comments:

Post a Comment