Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zindagi ek safar

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,


I just read late Mas Afzal's blog where his mom is now writing in it and I just couldn't help myself from not being inspired again and again. MashaAllah, such a soul. The picture where he performed his solah despite his condition was really awe inspiring.

Frankly speaking, I am so envious of him. He's physically no longer in this world but what he left behind seems to be his ongoing 'profit'. He has touched so many hearts, be it the people whom personally knew him or the ones who saw his video and read his writings  [I'm one of the thousands in this category]


So I ask myself; If my time came, how would I be remembered? what would I be remembered for? will I be remembered?



Abu Qataadah rahimahullaah reported that Allaah's Messenger sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: "The best that a man can leave behind after his death are three things: a righteous child who makes du'aa for him, an ongoing sadaqah whose rewards continue to reach him, and a knowledge that continues to be implemented after him." (Ibn Maajah, and others. Verified to be sahih by al-Mundhiri and al-Albaanee).



Three. Only three will become our 'ongoing profit' in the hereafter. So which one will become my 'profit'? let's ask ourselves that question T_T


For a fact, I want to [and I should] live my life with a meaningful purpose. To continue being inspired and share a little bit of the inspirations with my everyone I know so we can benefit from the beautiful inspirations together.


Life in this world is not forever but we tend to act contradict to that fact,right? That's why we need to be reminded from time to time. We need to remind ourselves that life is short and there's 'somewhere' that we'll go after this and that 'somewhere' is an eternal resting place. Surely we want to have the best-est eternal resting place? :)


"Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned." (Al-Ankabut:57)


Allah.....Our sole creator. From Him we came and unto Him shall we return. So, it is unto Him we should seek help, forgiveness and to guide us to the right path.


Alas, let's make the best out of our life shall we? :)


EAR CANDY CATCHES TO THE SOUL :)  <--kelik lah


Wallahu 'alam.


toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment