Thursday, December 30, 2010

Travelling



I was blog-hopping just now and stumbled upon a popular blogger's blog. She wrote about her trip to dot3 country where she is travelling alone using her own money that she earned from her part time job throughout the whole 2010 [okay, siapa tahu blog sape sila diam2 saja]

My point is: I so want to do that! I've experienced travelling alone before and it was fun! well,provided that the place I'm aiming for should have someone I know to tour me around and provide me a place to crash at. Yes, I also know the fact that, it is not so good to travel alone for a girl [urghhh! you're not young anymore], I mean for a sophisticated lady but it's just something that I want to do. One thing's for sure though, I'll be doing my Masters alone inshaAllah so that counts as travelling alone too! [ayat sedap hati sendiri]

Anyhoos, I once did a mind-mapping of what I want to achieve [you know, just like what Fahri 'ayat2 cinta' did] and I did cloud "TRAVEL" in that map. The budget that I put in that cloud was, RM10K ....cukup x ek?

My imaginary travel tour would be in: either; NZ [as in New Zealand, not NZ curry house wangsa maju tuh!], Germany, Italy [ influenced by eah], Al-Hambra [ forgot the country, go google plizz], Switzerland, Spain [ I always assume that spain,germany and italy are the same countries, don't know why], Korea [ a bit difficult due to language constraints but no worries!], Canada [wanna find my long lost teacher back then in Glasgow] and last but not least, IRELAND!   

So many countries ah! Must marry billionaire if I have such cravings mustn't I? dushhh!! That's just imaginary lah but bi'iznillah, might be one day I will be able to travel the whole world in 40 Days XD

Why didn't I put UK in my list? Because UK would be the place I'll be a PR so no need to travel there....hahahaha....so vain! If you see me wander around in Msia in 20years time, please invite me for a paintball game and shoot me as many as you can!   [ok, still in dreaming mode.......about to end............]







Back to reality. I have a longggg way to collect money. Priorities come first so travelling must wait.But I'll be patient, no biggies :)

Dream big, efforts must be bigger

 

Another reality, esok cuti weyh! alhamdulillah.....I received my first salary just now so was thinking to treat family to something yummeyh! FAMILY IS MY PRIORITY, period.


*intended font and size to show emphasiz*
I iz karentli eksperiensing vain diziz


till then,

toddles~

salam~~

2 comments:

  1. b4 ada anak pegila travel banyak2.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dimana2 website kt dua je communicate among each other...as if I'm blogging for you je....hahaha....anak? dah ada anak tekak pun boleh travel what :p

    ReplyDelete