Monday, December 20, 2010

"A tree was onCe a seed"

Clearly my Monday seems like a weekend because not so much works are (PT: were) given so I'm bored.
Anyways, I've decided to change my blog title as the above. Before, it was 'Sunoji Mere Dhost' [listen my friends]. Well, that title was so lame random.

"A tree was once a seed" 


A.K, hope you remember this exact spot :)

Two weeks back I went for a nice morning jog walk with my two naughty siblings and I saw all the big trees along the path and could not stop ponder how all those big trees were once a tiny seed. It's astonishing how that tiny seed turned out....or should I say, UP so tall and huge  [ yg pokok kerempeng maybe kurang zat besi]. And for surely, with Allah's will and power, it made it's way as a tree, shading us human from the bright sunny sunshine, oxygen excetera2. Life is also like that. You may begin with something little or at ZERO point but if you give your fullest effort to achieve a goal, inshaAllah you'll arrive to that success point regardless all odds.
[but,but..never forget surah 2 verse 216 ok ]

Another inspiration for me 

Can't deny the fact that I love and need to be inspired every now and then. And inspirations can come in all sorts of manners, it can be an inspiring person, story, or just by acknowledging existence [of anything].So do expect more inspiring stories rolling in here okay and hope we can take a lesson from it,inshaAllah =)


Hence, the title. The End


toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment