Thursday, December 23, 2010

M.I.A



Hi, I'm zabooooodeeee!!! [my owner gave me sucha weird name huh?!]. I will be taking care of S2S for a while as my owner is having some 'conditions'. Do forgive her okay because...hey...she's human too! [oops,sori mom I went overboard :p]. She sends her regards to all of you [yang mahu] and said : "don't miss me while I'm gone". Let's pray that she'll recover from her 'conditions' ASAP okay? Coz I'll be very bored playing alone here. I want to play with my friends: jane, magneto and bumblebee T_T


Till then,

adios amigoss





oh I forgot, she asked if anyone knows about Shaykh Hamza Yusuf ? A nice quote from him:

“God is with the broken-hearted. When your heart breaks, it’s a good thing – the breaking of the heart is what opens it up to the light of Allah. The dunya is designed to break your heart, to crush it.”

I told her to google it up but she is too lazy busy and just want a reliable source. Some help please? Thank you in advance. Here's some FRISKIES if you love cat food :D




toddles~

salam~~

2 comments: