Friday, December 10, 2010

A very meaningful week

Alhamdulillah....Friday already and today marks the last day of gaining so much life experiences [akin to knowledge] from my boss who's gonna fly back to his country tomorrow.

Throughout this whole week, I have known many things about work in general [don't wanna bore you with the details]. How to make a deal with people, specific words unsuitable when you negotiate with people [it'll make you appear unprofessional so pity if you work at klcc but don't have that privilege of having the right negotiating skill <---refresh blk subjek DA+LOP :D]. About the importance of Islamic injections in whatever you do. About team work, about team members being a family, about dedication, about commitment [ok, now I'm just playing around with the same words]. About no matter where or what the situation is, we must still adhere to the Islamic rulings  [ handshakes-solah-istikharah-say gratitudes to Allah....].

Just the way I  hoped for when I hesitantly had to work first instead of pursuing my MA  [which I also pray it'll be soon]

Boss said: joining [the company] is like marriage. You want to give the best of commitment to make it successful.   [kan da xpasal2 tukar status married puloks...ha...ha...ha]. But, he's absolutely right!

Marriage equals to commitment no matter in what state we are in  [married to life,religion, study,work,spouse,family...], all of them need commitment or else how can it stay strong until the end,right?  [ok,I forgot there's this 'compromise thing' ]


Having that said, next week I'll resume to my previous working conditions until the SO matter is completed and I must go to the actual SO once a week. But, the SO is too gorgeous and futuristic and I don't mind going there everyday, I guess :)

Alhamdulillah for everything



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment