Sunday, December 19, 2010

Inspiration [1]

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Compassionate


One day a woman whom before this did not cover her aurah properly [free hair] decided to wear the hijab properly. After being asked what made up her mind to cover her aurah, she told; "one day my husband was attacked with a mild stroke. After being admitted to the hospital and examined, the cause was due to high cholesterol. Despite the fact that he is still young he was advised to be extra cautious. It made me think so deeply about how death can come to us anytime no matter how young or in what conditions we are in at that time. What if I died and I did not have a chance to repent? What if I wasn't in the nicest way when death came knocking to my door? Because of this she decided to cover her aurah properly, as her first step to 'prepare' herself.

MashaAllah!


Allah is All Forgiving for those who sincerely repents.

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Az Zumar: 53]



No comments:

Post a Comment