Thursday, December 23, 2010

No pain no gain

Whenever we are inflicted with hardship, with tribulations, always believe in Allah s.w.t. Always believe that this is an opportunity for us to be closer to Allah s.w.t".   [quoting back Mas Afzal's words]


No matter how difficult,STRESSFuL, blurry, emotionless life we are experiencing right now, remember that someone else is having a difficult life than us and may be a lot worse than us so stop complaining and start living with grace [ehh?] and gratefulness.

Lean on Him:

"...Sufficient for me is Allah; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne." [At-Taubah:129]


"...Sufficient for us is Allah, and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs."  [Aali Imran:173]



well, not so dramatic like this tho :p



bersabarlah menunggu detik pulangmu :)









Just pause for a while and think of the happy things like:

see how "unstressful" this champ is?huahua




vain,totally!





-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
or

tadaaaaa!!!!

sate!sate!


p/s: Just so you know,I won't be around this weekend. Get Away.MIA
.
.............................................................................................................................................

toddles~

salam~~

8 comments:

  1. yuhuu! i updated my membebel blog as well! haha..

    whenever i miss tumblr, i ll open yours.. so keep on reblogging nice pics and poyo GIFs ok! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. and oh, if u wanna share the hadith i pasted (which i've photoscaped it) in Tumblr, u can do so! Wanna have my share there as well. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. what did i type just now? huhu... i mean, hadith yg kita letak kat blog kita, u can share them in tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why must you go MIA in tumblr? I can afford u being MIA in fb but not TUMBLR :(....I need to reblog you know,from you =)

    OK,when I'm free [like the real one], I'll stalk ur blog n kopipasta to tumblr

    do consider opening up again when you're emotionally stable =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. deleting tumblr is not like deactivating fb... i mean the whole thing will gone, unlike fb which saves everything even when we're in hiatus mode...

    to begin from the first step... ugh.... i am not emotionally unstable, but yesterday i feel like being threaten.. i dun wanna this someone knows who's my family, my husband. my God.. big prob..

    that's why i have deleted all my accounts.. actually i even change the URL for my certain blogs except the main one, but i re change it this morning. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. you mean you have a psycho stalker? that's spooky....hope that person won't barge into my accounts just to get infos about you then coz I had those moments and it's just annoying.Ok I understand then. Just inform me if anything happens ok?

    take care =)

    p/s: I tot u were having those usual 'moments' of yours,my bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun know much but it's really creepy and i kinda feel like crying. hope nothing bad is happening.

    Allah is the Greatest. He'll take care of it. InshaAllah.

    i miss tumblr..n the dashboard. not NEWSFEED ok.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. and you opened a new tumblr and I've changed my url and everything......freaky creepy stalkers will be blocked tho....Allah is the Greatest and I'm taking my time to rejuvenate =)

    [owner of zabooodee and s2S ]

    ReplyDelete