Thursday, April 21, 2011

M.A

Today I've come to realize that so many of my friends will be pursuing their Master's Degree [M.A] this coming September. Some will be continuing it locally while some others will be flying off to foreign countries like UK and OZ [jeleznya jeleznya T_T]  

And here I am, all lost and left behind. What happened? Maybe I got caught up with work and next thing you know, it's already near May.

To fulfill my eagerness to study, I should just pick any local Universities and proceed,

BUT, I have a dream...and I don't want to make it to "I HAD a dream"


Allahu Musta'an,He knows best...


Whatever I decide in the near future, hopefully I have gained  peace at heart while deciding...Don't wanna rush into things.

Maybe not this year...maybe this year...still have time

And now, I'm beginning to have questions

PRIORITIZE THE PRIORITIES DEAR ME!!!


So...2011 is a year where most of my friends are getting married, expecting first child, working, and pursuing MAs....


Enough venting  =)


BESTNYA YANG PERGI UK tu, hemo2 T_T


can't deny that I AM feeling a bit stressful about this matter though....



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment