Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Miss Dublin!,again

indikalam's latest entry made me melancholic for awhile :), So, don't bother wasting your time reading this entry if you are busy or wanted to read something "beneficial"...this is just a reminiscing moment for me :D

It's spring and last year, I,alhamdulillah, happened to experience it in UK and Ireland [lol, Dublin je sempat pergi].....Being there when I was little wasn't big of a help as I can't remember the exact feelings nor details except the pictures my parents took so...yeah,last year was a big luck for me *syukur* :)


It was chaotic just for the purpose of "whether I should go or not" because if you can still remember,there was the exploded volcano case last year where most airway travels were interrupted.


My bestie came first to Manchester to visit us. She was scheduled to arrive quite early so my dad told her to take the bus from the airport to the city and we'll fetch her there. AK, you still remember that windy morning when we finally met after a long separation,don't you? hehe

Had tons to talk about, went here and there, ate so many things and oh yeah, someone went crazy over long dresses/ potential engagement outfit,hohoho  [ wink2 :p]

Then,we departed and the further plan was, I repay her a visit to her place, which is, Dublin...

Surveyed the RyanAir ticketing and it was expensive at first so I just went through the page from day to day until a satisfied price came up. Parents weren't letting me go that much due to the sky weather  [the volcano thingy] but a promise is a promise,teheeee :p

Dad also extended my stay in Manchester and changed the flight date when they dropped me at the airport. After that I was all alone  [ surprisingly, I am very independent in other people's country but not my own...haha...now dah lah]

RyanAir was like Air Asia  [not that I've taken any flights with AA], the seats were first come first served basis. I sat beside a young urghh so in love couple but they were nice. The flight was so short and we boarded safely at Dublin Airport... It was night time [around 10.45pm] and OH MY GOD jauh giler nak berjalan dari plane ke counter okay!!! The officer in charge asked some questions bla3 and there was this one nonsense question,LOL  [ AK, you still remember right? not gonna disclose it here]

Ada orang sampai lambat despite the fact I was a first timer there and it was late at night,grrrr! [but I wasn't mad lah :p]  Took the last bus trip and it stopped in the middle of the city...Mesmerized with the buildings already,took a taxi back to her house, ate dinner, and zZzzz...

Next morning, it was "PUSING2 SAMPAI KAKI TERCABUT DAY"...haha...AK made breakfast  [if I can still remember, it was fries, salami and...bread] and we packed the leftovers and brought it with us  [which then was our lunch at the park and a bribe to the squirrel].

We walked from her house...YES,Walked...HAHA.... went pass the Dublin Mosque which was a little church before, her school, the medical schools and first stop was, Stephen Green's Park. Activities involved: taking pictures, camwhored, sat on the benches and admiring the cute babies with their parents, excetera2

Next stop was; Botanical Garden but before that, we went to buy some souviniers for my family, drinks to quench our thirsts and also ramlers  [mcm kad touch & go utk bas]. Asked direction from someone because someone didn't know the whereabouts of that garden....hahaha...took the bus and we arrived at National Botanical Garden:



welcome to earthly paradise

where to go first?

dua jam "berehat" di bawah pokok ni :D

subhanAllah

Selangor much?

squirrel makan fries



We didn't manage to go to Pheonix park as it was evening already and I was told that it's a huge park! Patah kaki den nanti...so we went  back to the city, changed some money, walked some more and AK treated me with the 6.5 Euro buffet... Saw some fellow Malays, and it was time for us to............




this was second round!!hohohoho





some more pictures....



cactuses/cacti
breakfast/lunch/bribe
so sad cannot enter this library! it was a longgg queue :(
sungai "I don't know the name"
weekdays school weekends tourist spot,TCD




the city



as stated



We arrived at her house late evening...................and the next morning it was time for me to say "baibai"



Oh I so miss that place!!!!



Hope I'll have the chance to visit there again in the future, inshaAllah....harap2 bakal akauntan kita leh sponsor penginapan ke?hehehe...next time I go, I want to make it a long trip, and I want to visit the big cliff in Galway.



hmmm...so enough ranting....tasks arrived in my mail already,gotta go!




toddles~

salam~~

4 comments:

  1. it is called liffey lah. the river that you cannot remember its name tuh. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..thanks for reminding me...we were everywhere so details got stuck elsewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really hope,i can travel all around the world kak.nice pic :)

    Insyallah

    ReplyDelete
  4. inshaAllah,nanti leh ajak bakal zauj afzan kan? =)

    ReplyDelete