Saturday, April 30, 2011

And they tied the knot =)

...So yesterday was a very prosperous and delightful day for the British citizens,partly [I'll get back to you on this], the royal families and not to forget, the worldwide entirely.

I was among the virtual spectator for that momentic event, I was in awe looking at the tremendously big crowd whom I got to know that some of them had been camping for days just to witness the wedding [ni kita panggil semangat kentang!]

Waiting for the groom and the bride to be, it was a very boring and draggy sight. Were just observing the arrival of special guests into the church, some were well-known figures like ex-jersey no.7,David Beckham, Sir Rowan Atkinson [Mr.Bean!], Guy Ritchie, Elton John and wifey/hubby [I don't know he functions as what,LOL]. Ahh not to mention, I was totally disturbed at the sight of HIDEOUS hats worn by the ladies. I know it's a protocol to put something on their heads but they were putting on ridiculously-looking rubbish-like hats!  [pardon me for my extra work on negative lexicals ]

After a while, the royal guests arrived....I love the organization of guests arrival; commoners with titles,royal families,Kate's family, the princes, Prince Charles&wife, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip and lastly the bride herself

Upon the arrival of Kate, I don't need to comment here, but I'm pretty much sure that most if not everyone were enchanted by her beauty and her stunning wedding dress. YES, the first time I was really really interested with a wedding dress and the details  [what ghost came into me IDK].


After some biblical sermons and a lot of choir singing [boh-ring!], they finally tied the knot and both seemed so in love and happy.

So, congratulations to both Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! [among their given titles]. Please stay happily married until death you apart.Do not cheat and betray on each other. And may you continue doing charity works to the needy people  =)) [just like Lady Diana...pleaseeeee]


Plus, commoners tax money were being used just for that matter, see how much money were wasted when the other parts of the world are suffering great loss and need figures to re-make their life. So, having that sum of money just for a wedding, don't go into divorce  [advance thinking this is],ok?  [harapan menggunung tinggi depa akan baca :p]


the day I fell hopelessly in love...with a wedding dress,LOL



















It was good recalling back the history of the British monarchy and I just love Britain! THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment