Monday, April 25, 2011

funny exam answers

One of my lecturers in my FB loves to post funny answers made by students in their American Literature final examination paper.

We call her "Kak Mei" because that is how she wants us to address her. She's one krezeh lecturer I've ever known. I don't know whether she knows how to be sad because she's so bubbly, cheerful, cheeky, hilarious, friendly and many more attributes you would like in a "teacher".

She does this thing in class where even an extremely shy student has to,by hook or by crook talk once in awhile. I think I was less shy in her class because the atmosphere was very lively and the class was supposed to be at the peakest sleepy hours  [tengahari terik]

Coming back to the exam papers, below are the posts she's made for this semester's exam. I LOL'ed reading them:

omg patriotic much?






maybe the kid was thinking about upgrading his/her comp's RAM :p



confused with a mixture of movies,lol




hey,I love RALPH WALDO EMERSON!





omg! another movie enthusiast :P









that's racist! LOL



Can read more funny statuses in my friend's entries:

HERE

HERE

HERE



I really don't understand how on earth did they come up with such funny answers?!! Or maybe they were blanked and thought that Kak Mei wouldn't mind reading ridiculous answers. If other lecturers,I DARE say they won't have the guts! ha...ha...ha



I really enjoyed this class  :D




toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment