Friday, February 11, 2011

Walking down memory lane

*entri gambar2....scroll at your own risk....scattered organization may cause confusion...hoho



       * One good thing about photos is that it reminds us of all the good memories in the past!*





The day when I realized how much I love photography  ^^
the day when we wanted to see how a mommy dinosaur took care of her children  [tho fake ones lah]



The man who made my life as a lingu student miserable!



all time favourite mart!






Welcome!

Wanna dare me to ride this again? even for 1 billion I'd say NO..hoho


art is beauty especially when it's original

one time visit is enough, I prefer Glasgow better =)

they sell stuffs from their trunks/boots at a very insanely reasonable price....just beware of dogs!



the bas dua tingkat berbumbung



Really2 wanted to go in but the line was wayyy toooo long :(

go wonder around, if you're lost, meet me back at the Sphere,LOL


The day when I thought I saw pre pre pre pre pre pre heaven [efek melodramatic sikit arr]

me thinks: sirap bandung?




who's school is this? AK's!!!hehe



Una's Pooh holding ma empty Scroll file after C-Day ^^
 

Our crib. Cheetamhill

it seems so surreal yet it's real. Park at the  Buckingham Palace


sajiedaz's solemnization day , 2010 :)


pay 6.50 euro's and eat till ya drop?!  [kudos to AK for the treat ;) ]




that's all for today's exercise....till we walk again!




toddles~

salam~~




1 comment:

  1. i think you know which of the above is my fav pic. haha! thanks by the way. xD

    ReplyDelete