Monday, February 28, 2011

Sugar&Spice. A hard copy's version =)

One of my sweet friend started her online business. Selling pre-loved and new books. So I had the chance to browse some and was attracted to this one book. Not because of the content or cover but because of the title which is similar to my blog's name so I ordered it. Just arrived in the mail box just now and can't help but to laugh at myself  *LQTM*...wanna know why???



coz it's PINK karer! [colour]  *girlish much?!*










Any of you out there is a BOOK/NOVEL lover???


Do check out their amazing FB page!



and also their tumblr page!




They offer you high quality books with insanely cheap price!


Berbaloi2 I tell you! =)



Can't wait to read this cute book!....ahakz





toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment