Monday, February 7, 2011

FB turns to an open love story parade

A friend posted this:






The red arrow I must say, has been one of the major eye sores whilst opening fb. I keep my fb alive to keep me updated with what my friends are doing and having to see all the lovey dovey messages is just so irritating. To the extend that I had to "hide" some people for the benefit of mankind [acehhhh!].

There's a reason why "wall" was invented.

Well, I'm speaking for myself as one of fb's active user. And this status should be a reminder for me at the first level, in case lah tersasar ke apa kan?! Lucky me that I have all the makciks and my ex teachers and lecturers in fb, that way; I'll think thrice before I start writing some rubbish for a status :D  [tho sometimes they are of no functional purposes at all ]


"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should say something good or keep quiet." [Bukhari]


There's always a limit,always...







toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment