Monday, February 21, 2011

Walking down memory lane [glasgow]

welcome to Glasgow




Sadly I don't remember much about the details....vague memories,yes :(




Babuji's uni and my kindie was also here....hoho



houses were mostly tall like in the picture...




Iftar at the Central Mosque





my school!



All pictures were taken from mr.Google. Gosh I really miss Glasgow....Anyone out there who went to the same school with me  [1993-1996]? I only got in-touch with my used to be best friend, Anjali  but that's about it.....huhu....I can still remember some faces like the teachers, janitor and friends.

The place where I got to master an accent   [which I no longer have]
The place where I learnt how to eat ice-cream during winter  [loved it!]
The place where I learnt how to socialize in different cultures  [sometimes I go back to my friends houses without my dad's consent....jahatnya!]
The place where I did so many mischievous things with my gang!
The place where I got involved in celebrating all those X-Mas,Easter,Halloween
The place where we would go for daily tour to places [including churches,temples,fire station,botanical park,museum,etc]

 I could go forever so I'd better stop lah....


P/S: Mrs.Eizaz, this is for you too =)



*******************************************************************************

So I read a link on Kak Wardina's Twitter : here   [I am so sorry but this issue is so absurd, there's no such thing as an 'Islamic' gay marriage....na'uzubillah min zalik]


The world is very near to its end


May He forgive us all,ameen

2 comments:

  1. must go there. hehe. nnt banyak duit la inshaAllah... y don't u ask about ur school to ur followers? maybe ada ex school mates. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll go there one fine day with your husband and cute kids....hehe...ikutkan dah jumpa a few thru fb :)

    ReplyDelete