Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Uninvited Guest

"Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned."  [Al-Anbiya':35]



How far are we from death? I would say in a blink of an eye....


Received a phone call very early in the morning which I did not answer [zzzzz] and was left with a message saying that someone I knew just passed away-road accident


I hate early morning phone calls because it means someone is no longer in this world [each time T_T]


Envy those who left with a thousand deeds he/she had done especially when it had benefited so many people around him/her.


Said someone I can't recall:  "Hidup Berjasa,Mati Beriman"



Have I done anything good for the people?

Will I be remembered?

Will anyone continuously pray for my soul?



Al-Fatihah~~



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment