Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feed our spiritual~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Compassionate

Assalamualaikum and hii there everyone,

How's everyone being doing?

Hope in the pink of health bi'iznillah...

Seems like I've been abandoning S2S for awhile....I'm too attached to my former blog that I still feel comfortable ranting writing everything 'there'

Sorry S2S,mummy's not that into you ,LOL

Anyways for this entry, I would LOVE to share with you guys some videos that will rock your world, spiritually!

Subhanallah,MashaAllah! His contents are too great and reaches the heart [at least my heart does] and for a person like me who has left my unilife, I need lots of spiritual supplications...to reflect myself better

So, here I share with your guys some of his youtube links....oh I almost forgot, his name is Nouman Ali Khan, from the states....his arabic mashallah, splendid! his English is of no doubt admirable!  [ usually I dig British accents better ]

Ok,let's just cut it short and enjoy the videos...worth every minute of your precious time ^^

MODESTY&SHAME

CONTROLLING OUR ANGER

INTELLECTUAL HUMILITY

RESPECTING PARENTS

those are just some of his short videos....you could just continue the list on youtube...

Seriously, I love his speeches!

Let's take some time to feed our 'spiritual'~~




toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment