Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Best Example

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Compassionate

Only one speech for today 


THE RIGHTEOUS COMPANY <---click

And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way. (27) Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend. (28) He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter." (29) And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned." (30)

[Al-Furqan: 27-30 ]


Take the path[sunnah] of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'ailahi wassalam and practice it....inshaAllah it will benefit us both in this world and the hereafter.

May I can improve myself towards the better way inshaAllah,ameen~



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment