Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Everyday is like the first day of school

Assalamualaikum,



Since started working, I have discovered that everyday is like the first day of school, sometimes it's all fun and playful but at some point,I would be blurred, out of sorts, inferior........and sometimes stressful

sedut dari google



and....and.....STRESS is not good for the mind, health and whatever concerned

and I can't afford to be stressful or else catastrophe would happen [headache=panadol]

So, I have to find distractions, take a break for a moment and relax my mind

Distractions do mean distractions..

 Just now, I stumbled upon this video in FB [credits to yeoD najian ] and despite the fact that I've seen it before, it is just so touching every time....

KELIK KITA!   

He has no arms and legs but he is so grateful for whatever he has~

the most valuable part would be : "I've realised I may not have hands to hold my wife's hand. But when the time comes I'll be able to hold her heart. I don't need hands to hold her heart..."

SubhanAllah, just beautiful~


So, let's be a grateful person and say: ALHAMDULILLAH ^^

Make mistakes >> correct >> improve = voila! you're ready for the next challenge


mr squirrel says: smile!  [ botanical garden, dooby]



bonus: tu fiza hai =)

toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment