Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are you a quitter?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Compassionate



Just a little bit of chit chatting for today. For those who are already working or might just have started [like me, a fresh grad], you might encounter the question : " I did not learn this and this" or  "how am I to apply this and this as it was only taught on its theoretical means and not the application itself". Well, that is what I am dealing with right now. It wouldn't be fair if I say my current position has nothing to do with what I've learnt before. There are bits and pieces that are related to what I've studied but the rest is like I'm a baby [ a horrifying one! ] learning my first steps on ground. The technical parts would be the "how to balance my feet correctly before I start my steps?".....bahut mushkil se but with the guide of  the seniors/experts, inshaAllah I can do it! 

An implementation to life experience : you were never born to suddenly be great in whatever you do, it takes time, practice, courage, determination, guide from others, a thousand questions, and of course your prayers to Him.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. [ Thomas A.Edison ]


Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit   [Edwin Louis Cole]



And,and,you can always resort to a decent escapism, in my case, me blog aur me tumblr if you are stressed out or whatever:D

So, happy working dear me and others out there! Don't quit that easily  :)

to answer the title  : NO I AM NOT A QUITTER, kabhi nahi!


toddles~

salam~~

2 comments:

  1. Salam Wanek, you are totally right ;) we can't give up just because we are in the new atmosphere especially in work forces. but yeah still, the feeling of uneasiness before we start to put our track on a new place is a normal being...
    just have to face it, then the sphere is us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,everything is vague and awkward at first especially when you are dealing with something extremely new to you but yeah, slowly,step by step you'll understand whatever neccessary and afterwards can work like a pro,hoho :)

    ReplyDelete