Tuesday, May 31, 2011

USRAH =)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

As promised to farah and fifi, I will share a little bit about this new USRAH that I just started a few weeks ago.

A sudden idea of wanting to join an usrah just came into my mind one day. But,due to some constraints,it would not be achievable so I took an alternative. I tweeted the idea and CCed two of my tumblr friends whom I've grown fond of and they responded positively,alhamdulillah. They were excited as much as I was :D. Then, I also invited AK and she also agreed to the idea. So, there were 4 of us. Later on, I decided to add some more members so I proposed the idea to two more fellow tumblrians and they also agreed so we set up a date to "meet" virtually =). The meeting was supposed to be on Saturday Night,after isya' prayer. I added them in my YM because,a noob I am, didn't know that we can conference via SKYPE 0_o

skipping some funny parts, our meeting started successfully on the first usrah. We didn't jump into a topic. It was only a taaruf session, getting to know better each members. There were Kak H,Kak S,dik N,dik M, AK and myself. Then, we discussed a little bit of what an usrah is and what topic should we be discussing in the next session.  Worrying that we might be misleading ourselves, I proposed to them the magazine Solusi for them to read and we could just pick a topic to discuss and they agreed. So, I sent them a soft copy.

The first topic we discussed last Sunday was about PATIENCE. Everyone [who were present] participated and shared their thoughts and SubhanAllah,amazing words! By knowing a few, we shared, making a few doubled up to more understanding and more reminders. Alhamdulillah.

As far as up to now, I do not regret this usrah. To be frank, I left usrah for quite a long time albeit the fact that I did study in an Islamic based University  [personal reasons] so this is a good way to join an usrah,at our own comfort. No force, no hard feelings,inshaAllah =). Just a little attempt to improve ourselves, simple yet hopefully constant inshaAllah =)

Oh yah,BTW, me and my fellow usrah mates [except AK], we have never met face2face. We were tumblrian friends for quite some time and we are not strangers anymore there so I proposed to them. Not only we gained knowledge, we also gained new friends, a nice ukhwah =)

That's about it I guess. Everyone can do this actually! Rather than chatting online pointlessly, better converse something beneficial.Jokes between the line is a NO PROBLEM at all  as long as we stick to the right purpose of the conversation =)

Allahu Musta'an. May our little effort be blessed by Him,ameen =)



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment