Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Educator's Day! =)

"The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery" (Mark Van Doren)
 

My heart reaches out to everyone whom have played their part in helping me be to what I am until now.


My beloved parents as my first "teachers".


To all whom have taught me from kindergarten until university:

  • Teachers at Strathclyde Kindergarten
  • Teachers at Willowbank Primary School
  • Teachers at Sekolah Kebangsaan Setiawangsa
  • Teachers at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tmn Sri Pulai
  • Ustaz and Ustazahs at Sekolah Menengah Islam Hidayah JB
  • Teachers at STARP
  • Ustaz and Ustazahs at SMKA Bandar Penawar
  • Lecturers at MCIIUM
  • Lecturers at IIUM

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! May you all be rewarded for your efforts in teaching us~


Not to forget; to all my friends who have become teachers and lecturers, A Happy Teacher's Day to all of you too! =))

And to some special people in my life whom I consider as best teachers of life, indirectly,THANK YOU!



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment