Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I turn 3 today! :)

The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible.  ~Vladimir Nabakov



Happy Birthday dear blog! It has been 3 years since I started blogging. All thanks to Sajid for encouraging me to do so :)

I have written all sorts of stuff. Some are worth reading while others may be pointless rants to the readers. I have changed blogs/urls since my first one due to some reasons but hopefully this one would last until I die :)

I enjoy writing, but currently,I've lost my mojo :((.  Hence, I copy-paste what's worth reading :)

Pray that I will get back my mojo, ok peeps?!

And...and....a BIG THANK YOU to readers who have been following my humble yet sometimes insignificant 'virtual home' slash blog :)






toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment