Wednesday, May 18, 2011

On being random

Assalamualaikum and Hi all!

How are you?!  [tho I'm pretty much sure no one reads this pathetic blog anymore,LOL]

Well I'm Alhamdulillah fine!

All hyped up and randomly updating S2S for no specific reason at all.

Yesterday was Tuesday [and no I'm not tuning to RB's song] and it was a public holiday which I had but seemed not. Why was that so? Because I received a task that needed submission today and me being me I zon't like pending task so I chained my brains to the screen and my fingers were dancing on the keyboard to finish it! [albeit the fact I said I wanted to rest yesterday..]. Did go out for Sushi but that was just it...*sigh for pathetic lonesome on a holiday*

*********************************************************************************

On another random note I  would just like to share my thoughts on my favourite accents/languages...Shall we stroll now?

British accent  -without doubt 100% in love with it
Hindi/urdu - what's not to like about it?
Arabic - language of the Quran, melodious soothing pills
Spanish - La Usurpadora,Maghia Mercedes old folks tale..bahaha [speedy language]
filipino - especially when they speak English side by side
french - oui?
Korean - korean drama influence which I no longer watch
German - currently learning a bit
Japanese - currently learning a bit
Russian- currently learning a bit [ but they use Cyrillic alphabets so it's a wee bit hard for me,I'm only learning the basic phrases,as for now]
Canadian
kedahan
Kelantanese
Perak
Sarawakian


Mainly that's about some of it...Maybe I do have the linguistic love inside me after all,DUH for sure I have!

************************************************************************************


I'm very much excited with the Virtual Usrah that I am having with some beautiful ladies [tumblr friends]. The idea just popped into my head, suggested it, got some takers and we will have our first official virtual meeting this Saturday inshaAllah....Who knows, maybe I'll start loving back the actual usrah one day? Bi'iznillah~~~


************************************************************************************

The crazy psychotic ACID SPLASHER has yet to be found though...


** Can't wait for AK's RETURN!!! :D
toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment