Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nasik minyak 2012

I haven't bought a 2012 organizer yet but the wedding dates need to be saved are increasing,LOL



On January itself, two of my SMIH buddies are getting married and I can't miss it ^^. Gosh my friends are all grown up  *tears*

A special dedication for my two sweet buddies:

Soon to be Mrs.Mawa: I was surprised when I received your FB invitation but I kinda sensed it earlier. I'm so happy for you and hope you will be blessed with His sakinah,mawaddah [hey,it's you] wa rahmah in your marriage and may it last until jannah . I'm guessing your man is a very soleh and sporting lad ain't it? Alhamdulillah...for you =)

Soon to be Mrs.Wani: It's finally happening isn't it? After this you can go tour Korea again with your husband right? Don't forget to put UK-Europe in your list...tehee guess we won't be travelling buddies lah kn?hehe rhifat bhi is cool with this though ^^. May your walimah be filled with His sakinah,mawaddah wa rahmah and blessed until jannah,inshaAllah.



Then we have some on March, June and lots on December and those are the ones confirmed, I might be getting more eventually.


So happy for them. Mabrook Mabrook in advance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment