Monday, December 26, 2011

TOF [Part 1]

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Updated

25th December 2011,
Workshop [sisters only]
Struggling to be a better Muslimah Everyday [Wardina Safiyyah Fadlullah]


Alhamdulillah praise be to Allah for His blessings and mercy. Alhamdulillah I have been given the chance to attend the awaited program TWINS OF FAITH and alhamdulillah I have been blessed with the best of health.


I will not lie but the two days had met me with the right path again. There are so many to share and I would be very delighted if I could share the knowledge and reminders that I gained with my fellow beloved brothers and sisters in Islam. Just a heads up, I may be spamming this blog with bits and pieces of what I've jotted down from time to time.


The first thing that I would like to share in this post would be the reminder given by the inshaAllah mukminah sis Wardina Safiyyah. Her talk was exclusive for sisters only and the participants were limited but alhamdulillah me,AK,her mom and her lil sister managed to enter the hall. Albeit the fact that she was down with a fever, she still came and gave the best and may Allah bless her. This workshop  [and all the workshops and speeches held] really gave a big impact on me so let's jump right into business shall we?

We were given a pamphlet and a mustard seed each. WHY?


Her topic was about our deeds and its relation with Allah. [I'll update the full title later on]

And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant.  [Al-Anbiya': 47]




The reminder was; whatever our intentions are, whatever our deeds are, big or small, praiseworthy or bad,indeed Allah knows everything even if it were to be the size of a mustard seed. 


Sometimes, we forget to act upon righteousness like for example: we are walking down the street and we see a tinie tiny piece of paper and to our conscious mind we'd say: "alah....kecik je sampah tu bukannya orang nampak pun bla3" [mind you this is my self-made example,not from sis Wardina:D]. In that act alone, we have wasted and given away the reward that Allah has promised us for good deeds EVEN if the act seems...well.....nothing much. 


A sneak peak of the talk  [hey, this is a sisters only event! no worries, the knowledge should be spread ^^ ]



So, after this, I write this to remind myself first, the next time I see the need for me to act upon something, regardless of how small the deed may seem, Allah sees it and will value it for our future "saving's account" inshaAllah.


I came back from the two days program with a reviving knowledge and inspiration alhamdulillah.


I will share more after this inshaAllah.

Allahu musta'an


toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment