Tuesday, August 16, 2011

eneszek :)

there's this sweet lady,

who happens to be my friend,

we've known each other for many many years,

and yet the friendship still remains


Let me bring you all back to 1998,

where we met for the first time,

in a classroom filled with brilliant students,

but I ain't one of them...it was in 5 Pandai


After primary school ended,

we went separate ways,

until,

we met again, in 2003 and that was only for 13 days.


God really has a mysterious way of working things out,

we met again in matriculations level,

and the bonds began,

and this time...it seemed it would last longer


I thank Allah, it did...

It's already 2011,

she's married to a warm-hearted man and blessed with their first beautiful daughter,

yet she still remains,

my friend.....



this is not a poem nor something poetic. I am not good with words. I just wrote whatever that came straight out from my mind. I guess when we love someone and we value the bond we have with them, the words can pour out naturally calm.


So...this is a post dedicated to you my friend. Although you have a new life but you never fail to ignite the sparks in our friendship. By the text messages and all the MMS-es that you've sent me, it always bright up my lonely life.



*amacam, tacing x?muahaha*



pesanan khas: my love might transfer to your daughter now, if that is okay with you? :)




toddles~

salam~~

4 comments:

  1. bohot2 tacing. huhu..thanks a lot. bila di pk2 balik, mmg awak je kawan dari dulu smpi skrg yg still kita kerap contact. rahsiaku di genggaman mu miahaha..

    silakan sayangi baby diyya. hehe.

    p.s.: kdg2 ahsan panggil baby pun diyya jugak. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. aapka raaz mere raaz hai.kui2

    ololo sweetnya ahsan..mesti member kamceng nnt tu..hehe

    -sk-

    ReplyDelete
  3. sebab bila guna ID blog asyik prompt benda sama..leceh so anon je..hehe

    -sk-

    ReplyDelete