Sunday, August 14, 2011

A better you, a better me

I like to see...no...I love seeing people making the effort to change and be a better person. Wallahi I really do!

Like recently, I realized a coursemate is making the effort to wear hijab and wanting to be a better Muslim, I might not be telling her directly,but, the fact is, I feel so so happy for her.

There's this thing when people always say : "alaaa tunggu lah dapat seru/hidayah dulu" in matters like; covering the aurah for ladies, perform the obligatory 5 times daily prayer, etc.

It's really a very very WRONG perception. Hidayah won't come rolling to everyone, only to those He wishes... but if we have that "determined" inner feeling of wanting to make things right and we put our very best effort, then inshaAllah He'll show us the light.

Wanting to be a better person, a better Muslim might be difficult at first...We just need to take baby steps, one thing at a time, as long as we are persistent@ ISTIQAMAH!

So,friend, if you are reading this, know that I am so happy for you and will make du'a that Allah make the future path easy for you, ameen

May Allah make ease my path too,ameen...and yours too :) [to anyone who's reading this lah]


touched by Kak Dina's INI KISAHKU's video clip : HERE


toddles~

salam~~

3 comments: