Monday, May 21, 2012

Off weddings and behaviours

pink+silver theme



So it finally happened! Kak R married the love of her life...Barakallahu lakuma again! She had a pretty interesting story of how she and her husband found each other but that will not be disclosed here. Me, AK and Enigma witnessed the solemnization...



It's really funny you know with the attitude of some people when they go to events like this, maybe on the day itself or two days before to give their 'help' but what they do is not helping at all. Coming and gossiping with each other while the host is not around,commenting this and that as if they had to spend their own money to organize the event......Being the only minority there [ahem,youngest!], I just stayed quiet out of respect towards them whom I consider the same age as my granny. May Allah forgive them and forgive me. This things happen a lot....I've experienced a few of this same situation.Errr...pardon me for venting it here tho.



But, something else captured my attention this time. A Chinese aunty...Let's call her aunty L,was helpful enough and didn't involve herself in that circle of group. She just worked and worked, find anything that she could help with instead of empty talks....That wasn't the first time I saw her kindness...Well, to begin with, she is my housing area neighbour but I never really opened up to her....Only had "hiiii-s" or small talks before I go out or coming back...Whenever I meet her, she would always greet me with a bright big smile! She takes care of the stray cats by feeding them, she goes to Giant and buys cat food and god knows what else for the cats! She sometimes treats food for  the "pakgad" on duty [definitely not cat food,lol]....She has this friendly/warming attitude and I know lots of people around my place know her.............She doesn't need to brag about her kindness verbally or textually but me myself...know how kind-hearted she is. May Allah open the door of Hidayah for her and protect her well-being  [she is a widow and lives alone].....She doesn't know this but she is one of my new inspiration...hats off to aunty L!



As a gentle reminder to me and to everyone:  Please don't go to people's event and be so judgmental. Just enjoy the moment,be happy and pray nice things for the newlyweds. Tak susah pun kan? Peace! :)





PS: Counting days to yet another bestie's walimah around after raya...Gotta find something blue  [which me zon like but nvm for my loved one...hohoho]

No comments:

Post a Comment