Monday, May 7, 2012

Life is short...

Last night was a moment to remember. A moment to remember how death is so near to us. How nothing is permanent.

Accompanied dearest AK to Hospital Ampuan Rahmah to visit her sister who was admitted to the emergency ward.While waiting outside the ward, some trollies with severely wounded patients passed by and it was a very surreal view.  I really don't know where I'm going with this story but yeah....those views kept me occupied with the thought that; LIFE IN THIS WORLD IS SHORT.

I pray to Allah to make ease for her sister to overcome her condition as I was once in the exact same condition. 3 months of utmost pain.


I myself took lessons from her case. I'm not a big fan of seeing le docs but a big fan of drugs...I mean, medicine. But, I always disobey the dosage given. Hence, makan ubat ikut dos yang diberikan it is after this!




Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned. [Al-Ankabut: 57]




Al-Fatihah to my super duper SMIH junior who just passed away due to accident. May Allah place her among the mukminoon. May Allah also protect her sisters who were involved in the accident. And may Allah gives the highest of patience to the parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment