Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Writer's block...

I guess I'm having it again. Having so many thoughts yet hard for me to pour it in writing.

In the meantime, please indulge in all these yummylicious programmes lined up for us in Malaysia!!





Click for more details: HERE  [hurry and grab early bird's price!!]







Click: HERE  [WOOT WOOT....This is an all-ladies event :)]








cekkidaud HERE   [ I'm so sad that I'm gonna miss this one of a kind event....plus sis Yasmin Mogahed will inshaAllah be among the speakers but I'm missing it for yet another great deal....Alhamdulillah ^^]



Andddddd *drum rolls*







I've attended the first one in KL and lillahi ta'ala it was super duper awesome!!! So JOHORIANS and south residents, grab this chance!!! :)





There's another one in early of July but the poster's not ready yet...I was supposed to be among the committees but due to date transfer  [it was supposed to be in mid June],I think I'm not gonna able to make it on time...Will just assist the preps for this event... STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!  ^^





Till then.....Please spread the words around.


Jazakumullahu khairan~~~


Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment