Wednesday, January 18, 2012

wordful wednesday

People who knows me well, know what profession I'm involved in and what environment I am in. Those whom do not know might find me either:


-unemployed
-not a dedicated employee  [lol,pun boleh kot]


Why so? Well, maybe because of the constant appearance of me in the FB's timeline [man I seriously hate the kepochi timeline!] liking a status/article or commenting whatever...

What they don't know is my working timezone that seems like 9-6 but it's actually 24/7  [and I kid you not on this!].

Overloaded with endless tasks make me wanna resort to something light...a simple reading or two. A funny joke from my former lecturer Kak Mei, a reminder from Sis.Yasmin or Sheikh Yahya or Ustaz AbdulBary,etc.


I'm going half crazy already but I am not the "giving up" person so I will LADY UP and force myself to work like a slave boss. My hand and fingers are numb and aching, my vision  power has increased and yay! panadol is my BFF....May Allah ease this for me a bit,ameen. May ikhlas is still with me,ameen T_T




Dear Me, please be patient. Lots of love, ME <3

No comments:

Post a Comment