Monday, January 2, 2012

Refreshment

One of the speakers that really touched me with his speech was Sheikh Navaid Aziz. Before TOF I never heard of this name at all so alhamdulillah for the opportunity to know such a great man.



I would like to share with you a video of Sheikh Navaid giving his speech i found in youtube. Such a profound video. It made my heart wept T_T



>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<




~He who has no one has Allah. He who has Allah has everything~



This life is a test from Allah. Both calamities and blessings are test from Allah. We should be both patient and grateful and Allah will give glad tidings to us.


"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, (155) Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return." (156) Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. (157)"    [Al-Baqarah: 155-157 ]







This was shared by a friend of mine in FB regarding single men and ladies. I remembered what Dr.Harlina Halizah said when a sister asked a question during the workshop [TOF]. She asked about is it wrong if a sister stays single because she wants to achieve her dreams first? [well it goes something like that] and Dr. replied it is not wrong for a lady to still be single due to that matter but one must not block or close their hearts toward accepting the idea of entering marriage or finding a partner when the right time comes.And we must continuously repair and improve our relationship with Allah.



Me? No comment     *better safe than sorry*




2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum wanek,
    Beautiful... subhanAllah I am touched by this post indeed... :') I am tumpang gembira that you had an experience of T.O.F, for everythn that you have shared with us in the fb, it was & is wonderful. Allah ybarek feek, my dear wanek <3

    Ainn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam ainnnnn!,

    alhamdulillah for the opportunity and I find it really stingy if I don't share the knowledge and reminder I have gained with my dear beloved =)

    Barakallahu feek =)

    ps: I'm waiting for you to blog again,you've been on hiatus for so longgggg :p

    ReplyDelete