Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Paprika Masala

Pheww talk about whining like a three year old :D  [beelow beelow]


I've ladied up and I have two choices:




-resign and find another job ^^
-endure a bit longer and have faith in Him ^^


Both are good options though but that's not what I'm writing today. Was so hungry but was so busy with work till I practically had no time to eat decently. Only had Koko Crunch for Brunch. Around 5 PM-ish was shivering and couldn't do my work anymore so quickly cooked some rice on the stove and prepared above mentioned dish, randomly!


Jotting it down because I liked it:

-cut chicken slice into small pieces
-take out whatever spices you may find in the fridge  [Paprika& Garam Masala caught me eyes]
-chop some onions
-take out whatever veggies available
-Heat some oil
-stir onions+spices until the smell roses up
-pour some water and put the chicken in
- a lil bit of salt
-lastly, put in the veggies
-VOILA!

[ps: excuse my cooking language,lol]



I'm not an expert in cooking like my mom or grandmom [tsk tsk ] but I do know their secret. Put all your sincerity in the cooking and don't forget your Basmallah =). Plus, for me, "main campak2 je" will give you a yummylicious end result bi'iznillah! =)



Do try if you are in a hurry!



I came across two inspiring reminder today:



The reason we get overwhelmed when facing a problem is because we face it alone. Our first thought is *I* have to carry this. *I* have to figure this out. But that's just it. *I* am not going to carry this. *I* am not going to figure this out. *I* can't carry anything. *I* can't figure anything out. Give it to the One who can.   [Yasmin Mogahed]

"Sedikit yang mencukupi lebih baik daripada banyak yang melalaikan.. Siapa yang tidak sabar dengan kesusahan,sukar untuk syukur dengan kesenangan. Ya Allah, ingatkan kami agar sentiasa ingat kepada MU.."  [Ustaz Pahrol Mohamad Juoi]
 
 
Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment