Monday, November 28, 2011

Bliss

Gonna sit for a test this Thursday and Saturday, nervous up to the maximum~~~


It's finally happening, the road to achieve my dreams inshaAllah ^^


May Allah ease my path, ameen. If not, maybe another good thing is in store for me. POSITIVE :)


After this, whatever work stress that comes in my way, I shall welcome it with loving hands  *dramatic effect*




Already bought the tickets for Twins of Faith which will be held on the 24&25th December and will be attending it with AK's family,weeee can't waittt :). Too bad bro Nouman Ali Khan will not be one of the speakers T_T


Today is a holiday and I thought I was supposed to work, *double happiness*

Seize the moment.Good or bad. It might not happen again.



May you all be happy wherever you are =)





toddles~

salam~~

1 comment:

  1. شمم فاث لاثسف!

    ceh lupa nak tukar language..
    hehe.. nak tulis ni sebenarnye:

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete