Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

nice date isn't it?

>>so many are getting engaged and married on this date...plus,it's a Friday mashaAllah! Barakallahu lakuma! =)

>>I will be super duper mega busy starting from next week as I'll be involved in a big project under my company...I pray that I'll survive until the very end inshaAllah. Some friends are joining me in this project. Glad that I will have some helping hands  *syukur*

>>Had a doc's appointment and well....Allah knows best


>>The other day I submitted my resume to XXX....I'm not expecting anything besides what He thinks is Best for me, khair.

>>I had a dream a few days back, about my CALL research paper during my undergrad so I was thinking of recycling it for my M.A thesis but the sad thing is, all files in my pendrive have been eaten with no mercy :(....and clever me, never made backups because I didn't care much of online storage files before this. Yes, I was a clueless IT nerd T_T....


ANY recommendations of FREE online storage folders??? Reliable ones.....Kudos if you know any! *throws a candy* =)



>> Sociolinguistics is my major interest but CALL is pretty much related to my current work so it'd be helpful....To be determined when the time comes.


>> I sound so workaholic...Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I even dream about my work,blerghhh~~




>>ok that is all



toddles~


salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment