Saturday, November 5, 2011

1st time

We experience a lot of first times in our life, right? The first cry, first milk, first baby-talk,first prayer, first friendship,first defriendship, first ice-cream,first class,first convocation, first work, first WORK STRESS, first DOUBLE WORK STRESS, first IMSONIA due to work stress,LOL  [ok, ok, we get it, the first of EVERYTHING] {red font is not recommended, must avoid it at all times ^^ }

Upon experiencing those first moments, we will encounter a mixed feeling of exhilaration , anxiety, overwhelmed, etc. How do we keep up with it will ensure the ongoing process till the very end. There is no such thing as  I CAN'T DO IT. That's all the negativity doing their naughty act to demotivate us. It's all in our mind. We control it and not vice versa.

It is true that saying is easier than doing., easy to console people with motivational words but when it comes to us, can we really WALK THE TALK?  But,hey...life is bittersweet. You have to endure bitterness in order to taste sweetness. [biasanya macam minum kopi tanpa gula..kemudian kita tambah gula secukup rasa,lol]


I, while still being a sane person, should take these 1st experiences as a challenge. We were not wearing running shoes and ready to run on the track when we were born, now do we?



My point is; there's always a first to everything. It depends on how we look at it, how we handle it and how we accept/reject it after considering all the pros and cons wisely. InshaAllah kheir.




So,





Truth be told, the second phrase fits me everytime  but once I step into that "first" thing, I go all out   [till sometimes it kills me, literally] but WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER  [so I've heard]




Oh kkk....to cut it short, Don't be afraid to take the first step!  [unless it is a haram thing to do!] and be captivated by the wonders of experience you will gain afterwards! :D


[entry meant to be a motivation for me.....self-motivation mode was activated, oopsie forgot!]




This sunday, 06-11-2011 or 10 Zulhijjah 1432 AH will be, inshaAllah, our Eid Day. The day to remember the event of  Prophet Ibrahim [a.s] when he was ordered by Allah to sacrifice his beloved son Ismail [a.s] and how he was about to do it, wholeheartedly, with the greatest amount of sincerity [ikhlas] and later on, was replaced with the actual animal [for sacrificial]. It was only a test of love MashaAllah. How we are willing to sacrifice everything that we love sincerely with the total confidence that Allah will replace something even better later on.



My sacrifice for this year would be; spending eidul 'adha alone for the first time without my family. InshaAllah =)



I always go off-track....


Bismillah, I wish you all a very blessed Eidul 'Adha!









toddles~

salam~~

4 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum wanek... Wish you eidul adha mubarak 2 :) Hope to go out with you and have a nice coffee jusco au2 this sunday or monday*cuti* inshAllah. Takecare my dear beloved friend.

    ila liqa' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waalaikumsalam ainnnn! you deactivated your FB right?hihi...yes yes let's? ana is also with me and we're thinking of going out either tomorrow or monday inshaAllah, I'll text you [or u text me, alright? ] :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wanek... miss you mashAllah :D I can only say *hihihi* about the FB thing and I bet you understand it well hehe :) ana is with you? wow thats great mashAllah, send my salam to her :) Ok then, same here : "I'll text you [or u text me, alright?" LOL. if I cud join you and ana, then inshAllah we meet :D Have a greattttt day sahebti <3 May the goodness be with us always... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the feeling is mutual here...hehe...inshaAllah, I'll be cooking something tomorrow, just a simple dish though,not the usual raya dish,LOL...alrighty then! just roger me =)...Ameen Ya Robb! =)

    ReplyDelete