Tuesday, October 11, 2011

C-Day [continued]





Yesterday's weather was mashaAllah, extraordinary HOT! pity the little ones and the old parents too. But, for me, albeit the fact that is was super hot and tiring, I am happy because I had the chance to celebrate my friends special day =)

During the ceremony process, I just wandered around collecting back the old memories of being an IIUM student, met two sweet freshies whom one of them I got to know her in tumblr! [awesome people are all there~!haha *vain*].

Around noon-ish, me and two other girls waited for the graduands to exit the main door. Some arab students brought along their 'kompang' and they 'kompang-ed' it upon the exit. Very the kecohh but still, it ignited the mood of celebrating some newlyweds..haha

The crowd was...ofcourse, too crowdy! [looks like I'm not the only one who mintak cuti kerja :p]. Me and Suhaan, we did what we do best, snapping pictures of randomness! *double vain*. I'm bad with birthdays and names so I hope they'll find me to ask for their pictures.

Managed to gather some besties and took their photos together but since, there were too many plus the crowd plus the hot sun, failed to collect as many as possible to take group photos,sobs [takde rejeki]. Nevertheless, I am satisfied with everything, alhamdulillah.

Pity I couldn't meet two important ladies though ; ain senyum & amim bowler :p


Mood: nak konvo lagi! ngehehe...inshaAllah one day :)


So that wraps up my C-Day rants...pardon the terrible grammar. Naah, I don't feel bad at all :p




toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment