Sunday, October 9, 2011

C-Day 2011 =)

credits to Hayati Ismail :)   




Tomorrow, 10th October 2011, marks the end of 27th IIUM Convocation Day for students of IRKHS and EDUCATION.


Majority of my susah-senang-bersama friends will be receiving their scroll tomorrow. It's a pity that I could not join them [as in, together lining up before entering the hall, lining up for the stage ceremony and whatnot] because I've had my moment last year,alhamdulillah BUT, I am still going tomorrow [cuti diluluskan syukur alhamdulillah]  just to celebrate their success! And ofcourse I'll be bringing my <3 Suhaan together to capture the sweet moments inshaAllah =).


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FRIENDS! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU :D


One down [bachelor's degree], many more to go....Together we shall strive,yeah! :D




TO BE CONTINUED......

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum wanek... :)
    sedih tak dapat jumpa kawan2 tadi... nak sangat tangkap gambar dgn korang.. but today was beyond HIS plan... mama ainn terpaksa admitted ke pusrawi lepas hantar ainn kat UIA, pagi ni knee dia injured masa nak pergi skali, plus minggu lepas dia baru jer injection. So yeah with the hot sun and only my pity youngest sister to witness my convo... I think its more than enough (tho ada sikit terkilan).., harini memang macam nak demam, sakit kepala and so on, but nothing can compare the joy that I had in stroll on the red carpeted stage ! and Im truly happy with all friends, but what admire me most is your spirit my dear wanek :) as you know, I'll no longer be activating my facebook inshAllah, but still you and the rest will be in my heart, like always :)
    Anyway, nanti kirim salam ainn kat kawan-kawan FB yer and wish them all congrats hehe :) miss and love u !
    Allah Ykhalliki.

    Salam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waalaikumsalam ain,

    itulah dah baca..huhu..nak buat mcm mana kn? kt merancang tapi Allah yg tentukan..ada hikmahnya...atleast you manage to come for your convo...and I'll keep your mom in my prayers for her recovery,inshaAllah.

    I will miss you in the FB world [gosh,now I sound so active there :p] and I hope you'll keep on writing in your blog :)

    take care.. :)

    ReplyDelete