Sunday, July 3, 2011

TIRAMisu :p

Dengan lafaz bismillah saya memulakan mukadimah catatan ini. Laungan azan saya lafazkan di atas kebenaran Allah yang telah memberi rahmat dan hidayah bagi saya menulis entri ini....

*if you understand,then you'd understand,wink2 :)



AK...we must do this again!next time,bring extra clothes..LOL

feeling2 botanical garden:p


namanya Awang. Dia makan apa2 sahaja termasuklah saudara kandung [puak2 ayam]
ballerina





















funny thing about me and my sweet pie *LOL* AK is that I  had never gone to her house,even once. From her casa in KT until her current residence so I took the chance to invade her territory for two days last week. The first time meeting her family  [wah...feeling2 menantu pilihan gitu..kui3] and had so much fun with her. Although she just recovered from her love-sickness, she managed to entertain me well *hugs*.

She drove me [dasyat oh!] to Jusco Tebrau [first time pergi for me] and we met another of my sweet pie, memel [bukan nama sebenar]....Accompanied AK to buy some "stuff", took pictures with Suhaan and returned home. After a short while, yet another sweet pie of ours, AI came! S.I.W.A would have been complete if Siah joined in :D.  WE catched up with so many past memories, talk serious business and The rest goes untold here but I assure you we had so much fun! :D

The next day, me and AK went to the Kota Tinggi's Waterfall where we [basically AK treated me] had to PAY RM9 per person [?!!!] and we had to sight-seeing some construction works being done on the right side before reaching the waterfall itself. Nevertheless, we still had so much fun together,capturing photos, making a crazy video, playing with the water A BIT [ we were dress-impaired for waterfall event,LOL]. When it was near Asar time, we said our goodbyes to the relaxing water and head our way to the Masjid Jamek Kota Tinggi [x silap lah] for Asar. After that, she showed me her house in Kota Jaya and happily for her, the pasar lambak was on that day so we made a stop to buy some scrumptious delicacies to bring home. Our last pit stop was at the new Giant near her house and then we went home and took some more pictures of her chickens and flowers...hoho

The next morning, it was time to leave JohannesBerglahsangat and YES, I slept all the way during the flight... [aircond dia terlalu enak!]


I would like to take this opportunity to say my warmest THANK YOU to AK and her FAMILY for the delightful hospitality...InshaAllah I'll definitely come again! :D...harapnya sudi lah menerima kedatangan saya lagi ye..hoho

Pantun dari saya:

Makan roti paratha dengan kari,
jangan serik ajak saya lagi....
[syg AK xde abang lelaki...kuang3]



toddles~

salam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment