Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 3 [Letter to my Parents]

Dear Mama&Ayah,


Thank you for being such wonderful parents! From giving birth to me, gave me love and all the attention, gave shelter and good education and MOST IMPORTANTLY, showed me the right course of living a Muslim life. I am very fortunate to start my education at Glasgow and all thanks to Ayah for tagging us along to Glasgow back then =). Thank you for spending good money just to send me to SMIH so that I can improve better and Alhamdulillah, if not much, I managed to keep some rules that I followed back then until now.

Mama,

There are too many things I want to write about you! I love you so much and you are irreplaceable! We are more than just mom and daughter, we are super besties! You are the greatest cook! We share lots of things together! Thank you for being the understanding mother and not pushing me to do things that I don't feel like doing  :)

I apologize if I didn't turn up to be just like you wanted me to be but I promise that I will make the best out of my life and make you both proud of me,inshaAllah =)


Mama&Ayah,

Kakak love you both dearly. May Allah bestow His fullest blessings on you both and may we all be united back in Jannah one day, ameen =) and thank you thank you thank you for everything! Alhamdulillah~

No comments:

Post a Comment