Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 1 [Letter to my Best Friends]

Dear you all,

Upon reading this, I may or may not be around here anymore hence I'm leaving this piece as a remembrance [in any case if you miss me lah :p]

The ones I consider as my besties..you already know who you are :)

I truly love and look up to each and every one of you. Being around you gave good influence and good vibes to me. You ladies are special in your own ways.

Thanks for keeping up with me. Not many can deal with me in the long run but you ladies managed to do so. [sila tepuk bahu sendiri :)]. I always appear the opposite of your characters and others always point it out but we know our friendship better ayt?

I may have not verbally as well as textually told you ladies that I love you so here, I'm saying that I DO :)

May our friendship lasts till jannah inshaAllah :)

XOXO to all!

Peace from w.s.k ^^


[xtaulah korang rajin singgah ke blog ni ke x..kui2]

1 comment: