Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Are you the next talented writer?

Shakespeare,Madamme Tussaud London,2010

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them". - (Twelfth Night,Act II, Scene V)

I salute to all who can write very well and can project their thoughts to the readers especially the ones who can write stories [be it short or novel types]

I'm reading some nice stuffs from my news feed and the writings are coming from friends whom did not show that talent before  *mishmash tui*

Bet they're gonna make fortunes if they go professional,ya know, just like J.K.Rowlings or Jodi Picoult or John Grisham or  Habiburrahman El-Shirazy =)

It would be very nice if I could write like that but I guess, it's just not in my veins....how do people get inspiration?

I hold onto this: write from your heart and it'll reach the heart of others   [ tacing la pulak dgn diri sendiri]

My prayers to all those who dream big and dream well, for the benefit of others, may you achieve it and may inspiration be with you like the flowing water, ameen

toddles~

salam~~

2 comments: