Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Assalamualaikum,

Dear diary,

After several months, I'm back. Not that I have forgotten you, but my current life is so lively that I don't have to talk to you that often (poyo). What I have been up to since the last time I blogged? A lot actually. September 3 marks my one year anniversary of being a teacher. Alhamdulillah I made it...alive! Things have gone from ok to better...hoping for much much better improvements from my part inshaAllah. A lot of my friends got married, gave birth and about to give birth...alhamdulillah..may Allah bless and make ease their path.

September 2013

Quite a sad month for me though but I will not spill that out loud here.


September 2014

Praying to Him....may He answer my prayers...inshaAllah.


********************************************************************************

Third week of classes and I'm already demotivated. Gotta get myself motivated!! All in all, students are OK. Don't wanna put high expectations on any particular class or set of students...Everyone is equal until they outperform themselves in class....ewah!


Till then,

Snow




No comments:

Post a Comment